Wednesday, January 4, 2012

New Year, New Search

Hey Ladies!

I felt like it has been forever since I've posted anything, and I'm sick with a stomach bug so I have all the time in the world on my hands. Since it is a new year and I have spent the past month pondering on the things that I deem important I have decided to revamp my sugar search. I know things do not come easy, and thus far they have not for me. I have spoken to a few pots but I guess I have been too picky because they have not piqued my interest---at all. I have/had an older black guy who said on his SA profile that he wanted someone between the ages of 25 and 35 but although I've told him I was 19 he still is pursuing me. He also wants someone with their own apartment---not me again! I went off the radar and didn't check my sugar email for around 2 and a half weeks I received like 3 emails from him bitching about how I didn't email him back! He and I haven't even met and at that rate we won't...so yeah.
I have revamped my profile, I've added more pictures (one of which has my favorite piece of art, that I created of course, in the background) I re-wrote my profile. I even looked at other SB profiles on the site to get a feel for what would be best to include.

There are many changes that I want to make in my life this year, and we all know that nothing in this world is free. In the eyes of many, I'm just a baby at the young age of 19. But I need to procure my own space, my own apartment because the living situation that my mother and I have is completely and utterly unbearable. I also need to "polish" myself up a bit. Meaning that times have fallen hard on my family, and I haven't got enough money to get a new weave, get a new make-up....shit I can barely go shopping! So yeah, I have a tuition to be paid and I need an SD to help. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. lol girl I hear you! College tuition is kicking my ass hard core! Its the second day of classes and I'm sitting in my dorm with no classes because my mom was late on the tuition bill so I have to wait to re-register. All the POTs that I've talked to all want sex as well. Ugh!

    ReplyDelete